PUNCTUATION: The marks we use in written language help us to accurately express our thoughts and ideas.
Children intuitively begin to understand full-stops and commas, but apostrophes and quotation marks are quite another thing!
- see presented fifteen punctuation marks,
- gain insights into grouping the marks to aid understanding,
- practise teaching even the more complex punctuation functions,
- have access to the course for four weeks,
- receive a re-useable worksheet for direct classroom application,
- receive a certificate of completion.
Knowing when and how to teach each punctuation concept is the theme of this workshop.
PD HOURS: 1.5
The course, done at your own pace, comprises five lessons, including video guides, related resources, quizzes and worksheets.
How to register:
1. Place course in your shopping cart
2. Fill out the necessary details
3. You will receive a thank you email
4. Within the next 24 hours you will receive instructions on how to log in and begin your course. Usually this will take far less time than 24 hours, but this is a manual, not an automated process, and so we have to be at our desks at the time!
5. If, within 24 hours, you do not receive a response from us, please contact us and let us know.
6. If you wish to start immediately, you can try calling us on (61) 3 5989 8664. This is a Victoria, Australia number, so please be aware of the time difference.