Spelling for Life One Day Workshop
- research based,
- a linguistic approach to deep-structure spelling rules,
- designed for middle primary upwards.
Dovetails effectively with:
- Phonics for Life
- Jolly Phonics
- A Sound Way
- Sound Waves
- First Steps
- Any research-based phonics programme
COST: AUD$225 per person
- Sending a group of people? Perhaps we should come to you. Contact us for a quote.
- receive a Spelling for Life paperback
- be given a set of downloadable worksheets for immediate classroom use
- have guidance on classroom implementation including differentiation
- have access to Moodle-based online support materials including videos and forums
- receive a certificate of 5.5 PD hours completion
- welcome tea/coffee
- morning tea
- delicious food for lunch
- special dietary requirements catered for
Prospect Hill Road, Camberwell VIC
17 February 2017 9am-3pm
12 May 2017 9am-3pm
COST: $225 per person incl. catering, digital materials, handouts and the paperback version of Spelling for Life
Comfort Inn and Suites, Northgate 9am-3pm
10 February 2017
Download your registration form here:
COST: $225 per person incl. catering, digital materials, handouts and the paperback version of Spelling for LifeImportant information
This is the latest version of Spelling for Life, to accompany the recently released Routledge book. There are new chapters and modules. If you have done the course previously, this is an ideal refresher.
Places are limited, so book now to avoid disappointment.
Call 03 5976 8465