Grammar for Life Free Webinar (PD410)
- The three simple things words do
- The basis of word formation
- The link between parts of speech and morphemes
- The three conditions for introducing prefixes and suffixes
- A work-along handout to help you understand and remember the key points
- A suggested sequence of basic morphemes to cover from K-5
- Links to resources for further study
- A discount voucher for Lyn Stone’s online courses
- Access to the webinar recording for two weeks. We will send you an email link on July 1, after we have had time to upload the video. You will have until July 15th to view the video. After that, the video will no longer be available.
- Add this product to your cart and check out.
- After the webinar we will send you the sequence of basic morphemes and your discount voucher for Lyn Stone’s online courses.
- On July 1, 2021 we will send you a link to the recording.
- On July 15 2021 we will take the recording down.
If Paying by Invoice
Please choose the invoice option and we will send you an invoice. To ensure your place, you will have seven days from invoice date to pay.
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN
Language for Life Segments series: 7 segment package (PD438)AUD $324.50 Add to cart
Language for Life Segments: Conjunctions – Jan 26 2022 (PD437)
Every time I do a Language for Life workshop, I can’t help wishing we had more time. The parts of speech are so interesting, so dynamic, I feel like we’re only scratching the surface sometimes.
So let’s split each major word category into seven segments:
Spelling for Life Online Course
PLEASE NOTE: WE ARE UPDATING OUR LEARNING PLATFORM AND CANNOT PLACE YOU ON THIS COURSE UNTIL SEPTEMBER 19TH 2020. THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE.
How to uncover the simplicity and science of spelling.
Spelling for Life is a highly acclaimed internationally recognised teaching and learning program suitable for teachers of middle primary children. Those in special education, speech pathology, homeschooling and educational psychology are also keen participants.
The course, done at your own pace, comprises eighteen lessons in five topics, including video guides, related resources, lesson plans, quizzes and worksheets.