Grammar beyond naming/doing/describing: Learn how Lyn and the Lifelong Literacy team introduce and practise parts of speech and syntax with their students.
In this course, learn how to define and teach:
- prepositions and
using a straightforward, logical marking system.
- Increased ability to explain how words work together
- The ability to use teaching tools that make grammar logical
- Confidence in establishing useful terms with students for feedback and discussion
- Open Learning self-paced platform (full instructions re how to log in and navigate given on registration)
- Video-recorded presentation for play and replay at your own pace
- Session slides pdf
- Helpful handout for notes and key points
- Worksheets to use with your students
You will receive:
- Access to the course and materials for six weeks once you log on
- Real-time moderation of questions and comments by Lyn and the Lifelong Literacy team
- A certificate for two hours of professional development