Identifying and Connecting Parts of Speech Online (PD389)
- prepositions and
- Increased ability to explain how words work together
- The ability to use teaching tools that make grammar logical
- Confidence in establishing useful terms with students for feedback and discussion
- Open Learning self-paced platform (full instructions re how to log in and navigate given on registration)
- Video-recorded presentation for play and replay at your own pace
- Session slides pdf
- Helpful handout for notes and key points
- Worksheets to use with your students
- Access to the course and materials for six weeks once you log on
- Real-time moderation of questions and comments by Lyn and the Lifelong Literacy team
- A certificate for two hours of professional development
If Paying by Invoice
Please choose the invoice option and we will send you an invoice. To ensure your place, you will have seven days from invoice date to pay.
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN
Science of Learning, Reading and Writing Masterclass 3 (PD461)
Six speakers, six talks and one online course. We have selected the theme of change and a panel of change-makers to speak about how to make change possible. No matter where you are on your science of learning/science of reading journey, this course will help broaden and deepen your knowledge on some of the most important ideas in education.
Join us live on consecutive evenings. You then get to revisit the material in a dynamic online course where you can collaborate with others, consolidate your knowledge and take your time over the material.
Language for Life Segments series: 7 segment package (PD438)AUD $324.50 Add to cart
The IPA for Beginners Online (PD378)AUD $71.50 Add to cart
Spelling for Life Online Course (PD339)
This extensive online course delivers 8 hours of high quality professional development on the structure of the English writing system, going from single letters to morphemes in a sequence of explicit lessons.