DATE – Saturday November 27th 2021 9:30-3:00 (Melbourne time)
VENUE – Online via Zoom
COST – $245 + GST
Join Lyn Stone for a live, Zoom-based workshop on:
- dictionary use
Language for Life encompasses the parts of speech, how to use dictionaries to their fullest and how to understand and teach prefixes, bases and suffixes.
Come away from this live, one-off workshop with:
- a PowerPoint presentation for classroom use
- a manual containing printable worksheets for your students
- a suggested K-6 scope and sequence for grammar and morphology to help with your lesson planning
- a certificate for 5.5 hours of self-identified PL
Take the mystery out of parts of speech. Get the most from your dictionaries. Teach your students how to break words down into morphemes like bosses!
This is a live workshop conducted via Zoom. Once you register, you will be given a link to the Zoom meeting. One week prior to the workshop you will receive links to your handouts. After the workshop you will be sent the PowerPoint.
NO RECORDING WILL BE MADE AVAILABLE. THIS IS A ONE-OFF LIVE EVENT. If you would rather do an asynchronous version of this highly acclaimed course, you can enrol on the Language for Life Online Course available 24/7.
Date: Saturday October 9th 2021, 9:30-3pm MELBOURNE TIME
Suitable for: K-6 educators
.gov.au/.edu.au email addresses
We have been informed that some email address with .gov.au or .edu.au in them are automatically blocking our encrypted email software. We use this software to securely send reminder notices and promotional material to subscribers. If you have one of those email addresses and do not hear from us within 30 days of placing your order, the chances are, your software is blocking us. Please take the following steps to ensure smooth communication from us:
- Please check your junk filters for communication from us.
- Inform your IT manager that you wish to receive emails from us and ask them to place us on your system’s whitelist.
- If this is not possible, please contact us with an alternative email address.
Whole school bespoke courses
Thinking of sending 15+ people? Why not book Lyn to come to you for a tailor-made session at your own school? Lyn will be available on the days prior to and after these workshops for school consultation. Please contact us for more details.