Saturday Spelling Symposium 2: Final Silent E (PD401)
- 90 minutes live with Lyn Stone via Zoom.
- Live Q&A session addressing questions arising prior to and during the presentation
- Digital handouts delivered prior to symposium
- Time-limited recording made available to all who register. Recordings will be available for two weeks after the event takes place.
- Announcement of the subject of the next symposium with exclusive discounted ticketing option for attendees
Important registration informationWhen you buy this product, you will be taken to a confirmation page. Please do not navigate away from this page until you click the links on the page, otherwise, you will lose some very important information. It will look something like this: As an additional measure, you will receive an email from us with those links again. If you do not receive it within 30 minutes of buying this product, please check two things:
- Your junk folders
- The email address you used on your registration
If Paying by Invoice
Please choose the invoice option and we will send you an invoice. To ensure your place, you will have seven days from invoice date to pay.
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN
Science of Learning, Reading and Writing Masterclass II, May/June 2022 (PD442)
Three speakers, six talks and one online course. We have selected three ‘non-negotiable’ principles that teachers will benefit from knowing. No matter where you are on your science of learning/science of reading journey, this course will help broaden and deepen your knowledge on some of the most important ideas in education.
Join us as we launch our first ever series of teaching and learning masterclasses. You then get to revisit the material in a dynamic online course where you can collaborate with others, consolidate your knowledge and take your time over the material.