Saturday Spelling Symposium 2: Final Silent E (PD401)
- 90 minutes live with Lyn Stone via Zoom.
- Live Q&A session addressing questions arising prior to and during the presentation
- Digital handouts delivered prior to symposium
- Time-limited recording made available to all who register. Recordings will be available for two weeks after the event takes place.
- Announcement of the subject of the next symposium with exclusive discounted ticketing option for attendees
Important registration informationWhen you buy this product, you will be taken to a confirmation page. Please do not navigate away from this page until you click the links on the page, otherwise, you will lose some very important information. It will look something like this: As an additional measure, you will receive an email from us with those links again. If you do not receive it within 30 minutes of buying this product, please check two things:
- Your junk folders
- The email address you used on your registration
If Paying by Invoice
Please choose the invoice option and we will send you an invoice. To ensure your place, you will have seven days from invoice date to pay.
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN
Science of Learning, Reading and Writing Masterclass 1 (PD449)AUD $220.00 Add to cart
Language for Life Segments: Conjunctions – Jan 26 2022 (PD437)
Every time I do a Language for Life workshop, I can’t help wishing we had more time. The parts of speech are so interesting, so dynamic, I feel like we’re only scratching the surface sometimes.
So let’s split each major word category into seven segments: