Spelling for Life Live Workshop Ballarat (PD471) SOLD OUT!
WHEN: Thursday Sept 8 9:00am – 3:30pm
WHERE: To be announced.
WHAT: We will cover:
- Orthographic mapping
- Rule-breaking words and the real reasons they do this
- The difference between vowels and consonants
- The Letter Y
- Morphemes and spelling
- All your questions re tricky words and spelling patterns
- A guide to our K-6 Spelling and Handwriting scope and sequence document
Included in the workshop price:
- Morning tea and delicious lunch
- Optional pre-workshop videos on chapters not covered on the day
- A downloadable handout with printable worksheets to keep forever
- A PowerPoint presentation for immediate classroom use
- An online resources hub containing relevant information, free videos and and links to anything we talk about during the day
PLEASE NOTE: We offer a 10% discount for school teams of over 5 people. Please contact us to enquire.
If Paying by Invoice
Please choose the invoice option and we will send you an invoice. To ensure your place, you will have seven days from invoice date to pay.
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN
Science of Learning, Reading and Writing Masterclass 3, August/September 2022 (PD461)
Six speakers, six talks and one online course. We have selected the theme of change and a panel of change-makers to speak about how to make change possible. No matter where you are on your science of learning/science of reading journey, this course will help broaden and deepen your knowledge on some of the most important ideas in education.
Join us live on consecutive evenings. You then get to revisit the material in a dynamic online course where you can collaborate with others, consolidate your knowledge and take your time over the material.
Language for Life Segments: Conjunctions – Jan 26 2022 (PD437)
Every time I do a Language for Life workshop, I can’t help wishing we had more time. The parts of speech are so interesting, so dynamic, I feel like we’re only scratching the surface sometimes.
So let’s split each major word category into seven segments: