Repeat Live webinar for those who missed it!
Lifelong Literacy has grown from a one-person, part-time tutoring business to a full time, 11-person tutoring team in just a few short years.
Q. What has caused this success?
A. High quality systems and a low-variance approach.
Join Lyn Stone and her team of terrific tutors for a 2 hour, hands-on workshop on all things tutoring!
We live in times where demand for tutoring is at an all-time high. We have a responsibility to make the delivery of extra support for struggling children the highest quality it can be.
Lyn would like to share her tips for successful tutoring sessions both online and face to face. All activities are aligned with the Science of Reading and the Science of Learning.
In this workshop we will cover:
- Memory and processing – what you can and can’t change
- How to build a tailor-made bridge to the curriculum for your student
- Carer coaching: Getting the most out of this valuable resource
- The importance of progress monitoring and feedback
- How words are the key to success
- A run through some recommended resources
- Improved confidence in your skill as a tutor
- Faster progress for your students
- Access to resources that work
This 2 hour webinar is a one-off event. Places are limited.
A recording will be made available to participants for one week after the event, for re-viewing and in case you miss it.
When: THURSDAY SEPTEMBER 24th 6pm-8pm Melbourne Australia time
Where: Zoom (www.zoom.us) – Meeting details and registration will be sent prior to the meeting
Cost: AUD$90 (+GST)