0 of 4 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 4 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
1. QuestionFill in the blanks:
The redundancy effect tells us to: unnecessary information and do not necessary information.
Your possible words are: replicate, eliminate
2. QuestionFill in the blanks:
The split-attention effect tells us that: Information that must be should be placed together in and .
Your possible words: combined, space, time
3. QuestionFill in the blank:
The two main recommendations relating to worked examples were to structure and .
4. QuestionBelow are two common sources of transient information in the classroom, and what a teacher could do to address these. Match the sources with the solutions.
- Add a 'remember' box for students' reference to reduce transience.
- Use a document camera to show a student's original work sample, then annotate that work sample under the camera for all students to see.
Transience in slideshows.
Transience of verbal feedback on students' spoken responses.