0 of 4 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 4 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Match the concept to the definition:
- Conforms to expected rules
- The smallest possible unit of sound that distinguishes one word from another in a language
- The way in which symbols go together to convey sound and meaning in a written language.
- A store of words and word parts that an individual can use.
- A letter or combination of letters that form a written unit.
- The smallest possible meaningful unit in a word.
Fill in the blanks: Orthographic mapping is…
The process by which phonemes, graphemes and interact and become in the for instant recognition, and if done efficiently enough, for instant .
This can be done with orthographically and words.
Your word choices: regular, retrieval, irregular, morphemes, unitised, lexicon
The crucial part of memorization of words is attention to the sequence of letters in a word. Therefore…CorrectIncorrect
Which of the parts of this model are actual spelling, rather than mere transcription of sounds?CorrectIncorrect