0 of 1 Questions completed
You have already completed the quiz before. Hence you can not start it again.
Quiz is loading…
You must sign in or sign up to start the quiz.
You must first complete the following:
0 of 1 Questions answered correctly
Time has elapsed
You have reached 0 of 0 point(s), (0)
Earned Point(s): 0 of 0, (0)
0 Essay(s) Pending (Possible Point(s): 0)
Match the terms below to their definitions.
- A speech sound made with one impulse but two places of articulation.
- A written symbol that contains two letters representing one sound.
- A process of merging two or more adjacent consonants in a word.
- A familiar written word that can be recognized instantly, automatically and effortlessly, without sounding it out or guessing.
- An unfamiliar written word whose spelling or pronunciation cannot be derived by applying known letter-sound rules.