Reading for Life
High quality literacy instruction for all
Why is it that more people can’t read and write? Why are there still so many vastly different methods of teaching literacy? Why do people still argue about it?
Reading for Life examines these three questions, addressing the less evidence-supported ideas about teaching reading and writing which are still alive and well in schools all over the world. This accessible guide bridges the gap between research and practice, translating academic findings into practical suggestions and ready-to-use techniques.
- Literacy professionals
Buy the book below (released Dec 14, 2019)
Register for one of our courses in the Reading for Life Australia and New Zealand tour, 2019
- Pearcedale Primary school Vic, January 24 2019, 9:30am – 3pm
- Australian Council for Educational research, Camberwell Vic, March 15 2019, 9:30am – 3pm
- Perth WA, April 3 2019 9:30am – 3pm
- Darwin, NT, June 13 9am-3pm, Department for Education, Mitchell St, Darwin
- Australian Council for Educational research, Camberwell Vic, August 2 2019, 9:30am – 3pm