Every English poet should master the rules of grammar before he attempts to break them.
I want to teach grammar: where do I start?
At my practice, Lifelong Literacy, we have always had enormous fun with lessons about word power. The fact that my students have returned week after week makes me think that they have had fun learning it.
As usual, tailor-making programmes for hundreds of students began to grow into something else. All the facts were distilled and became a useful programme. I’ve called it Grammar For Life. The programme is a popular professional development grammar workshop for teachers, homeschool parents, psychologists, and speech therapists.
Learn online at your own pace…
To have an unlimited number of school staff participate in this highly acclaimed course online, just add it to your cart. You get access to the course for three months and it provides 6 hours of professional development, done at your own pace, in your own time.
…or we can come to you!
To book an on-site Grammar for Life workshop for your school, please contact us.
How to register:
1. Place course in your shopping cart
2. Fill out the necessary details
3. You will receive a thank you email
4. Within the next 24 hours you will receive instructions on how to log in and begin your course. Usually this will take far less time than 24 hours, but this is a manual, not an automated process, and so we have to be at our desks at the time!
5. If, within 24 hours, you do not receive a response from us, please contact us and let us know.
6. If you wish to start immediately, you can try calling us on (61) 3 5989 8664. This is a Victoria, Australia number, so please be aware of the time difference.