Please use this form to book an initial consultation and assessment for your child with Lyn Stone.
Once booked, we will get in touch and organise a suitable time. Do let us know in the notes section some days and times in the coming weeks that might suit you. We will do our best to accommodate you. Please bear in mind that we are on Melbourne Australia time.
You will need:
- At least one hour,
- Zoom software and
- A stable internet connection,
- A pencil for your child,
- A rubber for your child in case they need to change their writing,
- A phone or document camera on hand so that you can send us your child’s assessment.
We will send:
- A printable assessment pack to have in front of your child during the assessment
- A draft of an Education Strategy Summary for your approval after the assessment
If you do not have access to a printer, please let us know and we can adapt.
Once the assessment is done, we will send you a draft of an Education Strategy Summary and match you with one of our tutors (if tutoring is what you have decided to go ahead with).
The tutor will then contact you to figure out a suitable time.
See you online very soon!
Lyn and the Lifelong Literacy team