Get the information you need to help deliver high quality literacy instruction for all students.
This accessible guide bridges the gap between research and practice, translating academic findings into practical suggestions and ready-to-use techniques.
- Literacy professionals
Together we will:
- Look at the definition of literacy
- Discover the story of the Reading Wars
- See what it really means to be dyslexic
- Experience examples of processing speed and working memory
- Explore some practical tools to boost reading and writing
This 6 hour online course is designed to be accessible, understandable and practical. It is filled with take-home messages of positivity and usefulness, and reveals a wealth of resources worldwide to suit all levels of inquiry into this topic.
AUD $145 per person
- Printed manual
- Downloadable materials
- Discount voucher for Lyn Stone’s books
This page will answer some FAQ about our online courses.