Spelling for Life is a highly acclaimed internationally recognised teaching and learning program suitable for teachers of middle primary children. Those in special education, speech pathology, homeschooling and educational psychology are also keen participants.
The course, done at your own pace, comprises eighteen lessons in five topics, including video guides, related resources, lesson plans, quizzes and worksheets.
- have access to the course for three months
- receive a re-useable book of worksheets for direct classroom application
- receive a downloadable manual
- be able to participate in live forums with colleagues
- receive a certificate of completion
All prices quoted in Australian dollars. Please contact us for other currency quotes or bulk discounts.
How to register:
1. Place course in your shopping cart
2. Fill out the necessary details
3. You will receive a thank you email
4. Within the next 24 hours you will receive instructions on how to log in and begin your course. Usually this will take far less time than 24 hours, but this is a manual, not an automated process, and so we have to be at our desks at the time!
5. If, within 24 hours, you do not receive a response from us, please contact us and let us know.
6. If you wish to start immediately, you can try calling us on (61) 3 5976 8465. This is a Victoria, Australia number, so please be aware of the time difference.
Important note: enrolment on the course is done manually. When we receive your order, we do everything possible to enrol you within 24 hours. If you do not hear from us within this timeframe, please check your spam filters and junk mail. Alternatively, you can email us at email@example.com and ask us to re-send your enrolment details. It is very unusual to not hear from us within 24 hours, so please do take the time to check, we’d hate to lose you!