Thinking about working with us?
We’re a dynamic team of passionate educators. We provide full training in Lifelong Literacy approaches to intervention, admin assistance and a long list of clients, waiting to work with you.
- Training and experience in at least one major systematic synthetic phonics program. Spalding is an advantage.
- If you’d prefer to tutor maths, then you don’t need the phonics stuff, just a track-record of maths tuition success. We will not train you for this.
- Current Working with Children Check
- The ability to build up to a caseload of 15 sessions per week within the first six months
- The ability to work between the hours of 3-6pm weekdays on at least two days, or one day at the weekend
- An outlook that says, “This is my career!” Rather than, “This is what I’m doing to get some pocket money while my husband develops his career.” Smash the patriarchy. That’s how we roll.
- At least one pair of top-shelf pyjamas for our end of year black tie/pyjama party
What you get in return:
- Good money, but we’re not going to discuss that with you until we’ve met you.
- Admin support
- The opportunity to change people’s lives by helping them achieve literacy
- Out of this world training and access to mind-blowing resources
- Membership of a unique team, consisting of strong, intelligent people
- If it’s face to face tutoring that you can do at our Mornington practice (and this is a DISTINCT advantage), you get a lovely room in a lovely office with lovely people and things all around you.
Please note: We can’t enter into any conversation with you until we see your resume and cover letter, so if you send questions, you probably won’t hear back from us. Busy practice etc.