In this increasingly impersonal world, this podcast takes an intimate view of the humans behind the ideas.
Listen as Ollie Lovell (@ollie_lovell) talks about his childhood, his music and his genetic predisposition to conserving his energy.
- Daniel Willingham’s Why Don’t Students Like School?
- Weihenstephaner Korbinian beer
- Martin Robinson’s Trivium 21c
- Plato’s Republic
- Keiran Egan’s The Educated Mind
- The Idea of North
- Little Learners Love Literacy
In this episode, I interview behaviour guru and author Tom Bennett. Tom is the founder of ResearchEd as well as a sought-after speaker on all things education, and most notably, behaviour in schools.
Tom hails from not far from my own family seat, and it’s interesting to note how I inadvertently slipped into a much stronger Scottish accent while talking to him.