- Literacy professionals
Together we will:
- Look at the definition of literacy
- Discover the story of the Reading Wars
- See what it really means to be dyslexic
- Experience examples of processing speed and working memory
- Explore some practical tools to boost reading and writing
This 6 hour online course is designed to be accessible, understandable and practical. It is filled with take-home messages of positivity and usefulness, and reveals a wealth of resources worldwide to suit all levels of inquiry into this topic.
- Printed manual
- Downloadable materials
- Discount voucher for Lyn Stone’s books
This page will answer some FAQ about our online courses.
Important note: enrolment on the course is done manually. When we receive your order, we do everything possible to enrol you within 24 hours. If you do not hear from us within this timeframe, please check your spam filters and junk mail. Alternatively, you can contact us and ask us to re-send your enrolment details. It is very unusual to not hear from us within 24 hours, so please do take the time to check, we’d hate to lose you!