Modern Technology Has Now Made It Possible For Us To Tutor And Consult Using Zoom
We can offer families who require tutoring:
- An initial consultation in which we explore reports and recommendations and tailor-make a tutoring/homework plan
- Weekly or bi-weekly 45 minute Zoom sessions
- A recommended resources kit tailor-made for your child
- Downloadable material for practice outside the sessions – free of charge
To book an initial consultation:
- Contact us with as many details as possible, including age, grade and any diagnosis so far.
- We will then contact you and book a date and time.
Terms and conditions:
- Payment in advance via credit card, direct transfer or PayPal.
- 24 notice of cancellation required for full refund.
- Technological difficulties causing the call to drop out will lead to rescheduling.
Testimonial from the mother of one of our favourite 9 year old online clients:
I wanted my son, Ned, to think about spelling in a different way. To understand spelling, not see it as a chore.
I found Spelling for Life.
I thought distance was a barrier for Ned to work with Lyn. However, this has been successfully overcome by him having his sessions via Skype.
Trust and rapport between teacher and student are vital to a child’s learning and enjoyment of learning. Lyn’s style is energetic, playful, thoughtful and encouraging. All of these qualities have made for a trusted learning relationship between Ned and Lyn. Importantly, none of these qualities are lost via Skype.
Ned is fully engaged, he’s learning, he’s thinking about spelling differently and he’s having fun!
D.L. Psychologist and Mediator
We Also Consult to Schools Using the Latest Technology
Some regional and remote schools prefer to save money on hiring consultants by organising meetings through Skype or Zoom. We are fully equipped to do so and welcome enquiries from leadership about how we can help your school.
Do get in touch today and find out how to book a review session of your school’s current literacy model.