Spelling for Life Live Workshop Auckland May 12 2023 (PD483)
WHEN: Friday May 12 9:00am – 3pm
WHERE: Auckland: To be announced.
WHAT: We will cover:
- Orthographic mapping
- Rule-breaking words and the real reasons they do this
- The difference between vowels and consonants
- The Letter Y
- Morphemes and spelling
- All your questions re tricky words and spelling patterns
- A guide to our K-6 Spelling and Handwriting scope and sequence document
Included in the workshop price:
- Morning tea and delicious lunch (dietary needs catered for if notified by April 26 – please use notes section to inform us)
- Optional pre-workshop videos on chapters not covered on the day
- *A downloadable handout with printable worksheets to keep forever
- A PowerPoint presentation for immediate classroom use
- An online resources hub containing relevant information, free videos and and links to anything we talk about during the day
PLEASE NOTE: We offer a 10% discount for school teams of over 5 people. Please contact us to enquire.
*FAQ: “Why don’t you print our manuals for us? How come we have to do it ourselves?”
A. We are responding to feedback from the general population regarding paper-saving acts. Increasingly, workshop attendees are requesting pdf-only resources. We have the technology now to write onto pdfs very efficiently.
Coupled with that are the logistics and costs involved in having manuals printed, especially from overseas. Giving you the option to print or keep the pdf helps us keep our costs down and ultimately helps us keep ticket prices affordable.
We do hope you understand!
If Paying by Invoice
Please choose the invoice option and we will send you an invoice. To ensure your place, you will have seven days from invoice date to pay.
YOU MAY ALSO BE INTERESTED IN
Reading for Life Workshop May 8 2023 Christchurch (PD480)
Get the information you need to help deliver high quality literacy instruction for all students. This accessible guide bridges the gap between research and practice, translating academic findings into practical suggestions and ready-to-use techniques.