Work for Lifelong Literacy
Now hiring: Ambitious, efficient receptionist/administrator
PLEASE NOTE: On-site M-F at our Mornington practice only. This is not a remote/WFH job.
Hours negotiable but M-F essential.
Exciting news! Our office staff can’t keep up with our expansion so we’re hiring!
We are seeking a motivated individual to join our team as a Receptionist/Administrator. This is a fantastic opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment where you will be challenged and rewarded.
– Greet and welcome clients as they arrive at the practice
– Answer the phone
– Manage client bookings and appointments including payments (though we have bookkeepers to do the really boring stuff)
– Manage email and social media communication with clients
– Basic graphic design work for marketing materials
– Utilize Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and other administrative software programs
– Maintain client files and other administrative duties as assigned
– Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both spoken and written
– Strong computer literacy with experience in Word, Excel, Outlook, and social media
– A well-presented individual with a friendly, professional demeanour
– Punctual and reliable
– Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and take initiative when required
– Good organisational and multitasking skills
– Good with clients, both in-person and over the phone
– Working with children check or police check required
– Opportunity to rise to managerial position as new staff/branches occur
– Competitive hourly rate with option to negotiate salary package after probation period
– Being part of a team dedicated to delivering life-changing tuition to children and adults
Training will be provided for our admin systems, but the ideal candidate should have a basic knowledge of administrative tasks and the ability to learn quickly.
If you believe you possess the necessary skills and experience for this role, please submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Email applications only. Send your CV to [email protected].